RCS students NEED YOUR HELP! Click here to support and strengthen academic programs, the arts and athletics for all students.
FULLY FUNDED! West Warriors Seek Comfort While Learning ELA!
♥ DONOR WALL OF SUPPORT ♥
THANK YOU for your generous contribution and dedication to making a difference!
Hello! My name is Mr. Brian Dalton
I am an ELA teacher at West Middle School! I provide a unique engaging experience for all my students and having comfortable seating is essential!
Nothing is worse for your posture, awareness, core strength and mental clarity than sitting in plastic chairs for 6-hours!
To help keep my students experience and interest intrigued in ELA, I am seeking your help to raise enough funds to purchase ten (10) BalanceFrom anti-burst and slip resistant exercise/fitness balls to help transition classroom furniture to flexible seating.
More about my incentive…
After surveying each class, flexible seating is something a majority of students feel like would increase their comfort level and ultimately their level of engagement.
It is essential to have flexible seating because:
- It’s healthier for the students;
- Allows students to utilize their core strength to remain upright;
- Ignites the central nervous system to be more acute and aware (instead of falling asleep in a chair).
- Accommodates to the need of children that need to move. They can bounce (softly; not like a trampoline); they can roll back and forth/side to side allowing them to turn their built up potential energy into kinetic energy to “hopefully” stay engaged in class instruction!!
♥ This is where you can help! ♥
Help us reach our goal!
We are very excited to connect with the community and help our students enjoy and enhance their means of in learning in a very safe and comfortable setting.
Thank you for your consideration and your support to positively impact the education of our West Warrior students today and for many years to come!
♥ Any donation amount is appreciated! ♥
Where Your Donation Goes:
simple_tooltip content=’The 3rd party payment processing fee is 2%. This rate represents the weighted average incurred across the various payment methods used by our donors. Specifically, for credit card or online donations, the district pays an industry-standard processing charge of about 2.5%. Check donations also incur a nominal handling and processing charge.’]3rd party payment processing fee[/simple_tooltip]
- Fulfillment labor & materials
Total Project Goal $175