An initiative to connect the community with opportunities to contribute and strengthen academic programs, the arts and athletics for all students.
Sensory Path for Successful Learners at Hamlin Elementary!
Hello! My name is Ms. Emily Reinbolt.
I am a Special Ed teacher at Hamlin Elementary School. I am seeking your help to raise enough funds to purchase the “Blast Off” Sensory Package!
The “Blast Off” Sensory Package (as featured in the picture) is a set of tasks and activities designed to create a sensory path or walk in our hallway to give students an opportunity to refocus their bodies and get back on track and ready for learning!
This is my proposal’s compelling why…
Research has shown that student’s cognitive functioning may decrease after long periods of learning and some sensory input helps a child regain focus and control. Sitting in a classroom, trying to learn, while also taking in the movement of others, smells and the climate in the room can be overwhelming.
Although the “Blast Off” sensory package is especially useful for our large population of students with Autism and sensory processing disorders, students of all ages and abilities can benefit from the sensory path!
This path has been designed with the help of occupational therapists, physical therapists and other experts to reduce sensory need and not overstimulate a child.
Your support and a sensory path or walk, will help get our students back on track and nurture the love for learning!
♥ This is where you can help! ♥
Help us reach our goal!
I am very excited to connect with the community and help my students excel in education.
Thank you for positively impacting the education of our Hamlin Hawks! Together We Learn. We Grow. We Soar.
Any donation is appreciated!
Where Your Donation Goes
- The “Blast Off” Sensory Package includes;
- (1) 13″ “Start” Directionals Word for Path beginning
- (7) 11″ Countdown Multicolored Stars (#4-10)
- (1) 55″x”35″ “Super Rocketship”
- (1) 18″ “Blast Off” Super Sign
- (26) 6.5″ Gravity Walk Letters
- (1) Space Jump Planet Path:
- Includes: 18″ Sun, 13.5″ Mercury, 15″ Venus, 16″ Earth, 13″ Mars, 18″ Jupiter, 22″ Saturn, 14.5″ Uranus, 17″ Neptune, 1.5″ Attachment lines, (9) 3.5″ Planet Labels
- (1) 40″x 50″ Moonwalk Push Place
- (1) 4″ “Reach for the Stars” wall graphic
- (20) Spacewalk Moon Boot Prints (10 pairs)
- (3) 9″ Spacewalk Moons
- (24) 4.5″ Directional Arrows
- (20) Assorted Filler Stars (4″-6″ Inch Stars)
- 3rd party payment processing fee
- Fulfillment labor & materials
Total Project Goal $1800
*A portion of the total project goal will be donated to the RCS Foundation to enhance and enrich learning for all RCS students, to help build awareness and to support additional programs and projects.
Thank you for your generous contribution and dedication to making a difference!
♥ DONORS WALL OF SUPPORT ♥
Thank you for taking time to bring this project to life!
This would be great for Hamlin!
We loved Hamlin! Go Hawks!
Great work! Hopefully the kids will be able to appreciate it soon.